Viking Pool's 10-stage manufacturing process ensures that your pool will be built to the highest industry standards.
1. Prepare the mold so that the pool easily separates from the mold to give the pool a better quality finish.
2. Our standard gel-coat or premium Crystite® finish is added, which has a 20-year warranty. Our Crystite® finish is available in 86,400,000 unique colors.
3. Vinyl Ester Resin is then added to provide the greatest impact resistance, blister protection, and give the gel-coat or Crystite® finish a gorgeous profile.
4. Additional layers of Vinyl Ester Resin and hand laid fiberglass are strategically placed for durability and strength.
5. The heart of every Viking pool is the ceramic core, which is sandwiched between protective layers of specially designed resin and fiberglass. The ceramic core adds a greater strength to the pool walls and provides enhanced water resistance.
6. Fiberglass is hand-laid across the pool to complete the important corrosion barrier to enhance durability. Additional layers of chopped fiberglass are added. When combined with the hand laid fiberglass it provides additional strength.
7. Honeycomb vertical supports are added to help support the walls during the installation process. The closed beam construction is then completed to strengthen the coping around the pool and allow for easier lifting of the pool. Chains are also secured around the pool for easy unloading and setting.
8. The completed pool is lifted off the mold.
9. The pool is then detailed according to specifications for a spectacular finish.
10. Pool is loaded onto the truck and ready for delivery.